There’s nothing like a cool and tasty margarita on a hot summer’s day! It’s a grand accompaniment to go along with the guacamole and homemade chips I posted last week (click on Time To Take Your Culinary Entertaining Outdoors). All are made with fresh ingredients, and everyone knows chippin’, dippin’, and sippin’ is the perfect Rx for summer.
So here it is – the best recipe ever for The Perfect Margarita!
Pitcher Two Servings
6 oz. 3 oz. Lime juice (two limes = about 3 oz.)
½ cup ¼ cup Powdered sugar
2 oz. 1 oz. Grand Marnier
2 oz. 1 oz. Triple Sec
6 oz. 3 oz. Tequila
4 oz. 2 oz. Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice
Combine in a cocktail shaker with ice (for two) or double the recipe and
add to a pitcher (for four). Shake (or stir) for 20 seconds.
Strain into a cold salt-rimmed glass, and garnish with a lime wheel.
Special Margarita Feature
Margaritas And Your Health:
- Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
- Do you suffer from shyness?
- Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
- Do you suffer exhaustion from the day to day grind?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about margaritas.
The Therapeutic Effects Of Margaritas:
“Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. They can help ease you out of your shyness, and let you tell the world that you are ready and willing to do just about anything. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. You will notice the benefits of margaritas almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.
- The consumption of margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.
- The consumption of margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
- The consumption of margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.”
– The above is from the online site Jumbo Joke: Humor The Way We Like It.
For a proper perspective you need to remember the following: some days you eat salads and go to the gym, and some days you eat 20 tacos and drink margaritas.
It’s called balance.